[censored] big oil
Did anyone watch NBC news tonight?
There was a piece about gas prices and I heard something about gas increasing $0.22/gallon tomorrow and people crowding gas stations tonight.
Admittedly I wasn't paying very close attention. What were the details? Was this for a specific area?
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
[censored] big oil
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did anyone watch NBC news tonight?
There was a piece about gas prices and I heard something about gas increasing $0.22/gallon tomorrow and people crowding gas stations tonight.
Admittedly I wasn't paying very close attention. What were the details? Was this for a specific area? </div></div>
first off its tough to tell how much gas will go up from one station to the next because you dont know how they buy their gas
futures market and spot markets move seperately
secondly oil prices fell over $2 thursday so the forecast is actually that increases will level off
the dollar was higher against the euro today and in brazil they found an estimated 8 billion barrels of crude offshore......the second largest find in 30 years
the story is that they are expecting that to end their reliance on M/E crude which is expected to also help ease the supply issues to the rest of the world
this news should help ease prices a bit tomorrow as well
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
gas up .05 today.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
the story was about the Jersey Turnpike. Stations along that road can only increase their prices once a week.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VHSLhelper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the story was about the Jersey Turnpike. Stations along that road can only increase their prices once a week.</div></div>
whats funny is that i actually had forgotten all about those up here
turnpike and parkway rest areas only raise their prices once a week
that day they didnt go up .22 it was actually only .17
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks